• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rebelde

Banned
"Okay everyone! Are you ready for a absolutely stunning early Christmas present that will absolutely blow your big boobs-loving minds? Are you ready to check out a brand new gal who will totally redefine the term slim and stacked? Are you ready to bask in the sight of a gal who sets a new standard in huge tits and slender frame? Well if the answer was yes to any of those questions (and we have a feeling that it was) then come on in and check out the staggeringly amazing 32H Sha Rizel, the latest and greatest new PinupFiles Busty Pinup Girl! We have been doing it for years and you know that we absolutely love the holidays around here and equally love bringing all of you special gifts and presents like this, but even we couldn't believe how incredible Sha (pronounced "Shay") was when we saw her in person and how incredibly her exotic beauty translated to her photos! She is truly a one-in-a-million specimen of busty femininity and she utterly blows us away with her perfect hour-glass shape, hugely firm and shapely all-natural breasts and sexy girl pout with big red lips that are so ripe you want to reach out and kiss them through the screen. And did we mention her perfect round ass? Like seriously� look at those photos we have of her luscious derri�re -- a beautifully rounded heart-shaped booty of perfection is what she has, to top off all the other incredible assets she possesses. Of course we always have to do one last focus on those awesome big natural pendulous breasts of Sha's that are so incredible they simply pop off the page and will leave you as stunned and wanting more as any model we have ever featured here at PinupFiles. Welcome Sha and thank you for making this an early Merry Christmas for all!"

What a terrific debut!

http://boobglam.blogspot.it/2012/12/32h-sha-rizel-new-unbelievable-debut-42.html

Sha Rizel - Vol. 1 - Set 1.07.jpg

RexKantor

I think about sex every 7 seconds!
Re: Sha Rizel

I hope she considers starting her own website. And she went completely nude for her debut, very impressive. not every girl that shows up on PinupFiles even goes topless, let alone full nude.
I find it sexy that she's completely shaved. Too bad Pinup does not do the explicit nudity type shots. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but for me personally, I would love to see her spread her legs open with those lower lips parted open.

TranceFactorX

What can I buy for 100 FreeOnes points?

This is an unbelievable discovery and an amazing Christmas Present for all us big boob lovers. I can't wait to see her 1st video and I hope pinupfiles will continue to bring out more stuff from her in these coming days.

Mr.Bean

In love with my hand

wow,she went nude on the first shoot,that is how i like it.her tits reminds me of merilyn sakova´s tits.i absolutely love her:drool2:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

RexKantor

I think about sex every 7 seconds!

This is an unbelievable discovery and an amazing Christmas Present for all us big boob lovers. I can't wait to see her 1st video and I hope pinupfiles will continue to bring out more stuff from her in these coming days.

Pardon the interruption from all the scheduled Sha Rizel worship and my igonrance but who is the fine lady that you have featured in the 3 GIFS in your signature? Does she have a thread on here?

To go back to the Sha Rizel worship, I am also looking forward to her doing videos and more content. Too bad, pinupfiles doesn't have their models do webcam shows. I am sure SHA could put on an amazing webcam show.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Sha Rizel

Oh, hell yea! She is on my radar. Can't wait for more. As said above, another Busty Merilyn.

Jim_Beam

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Sha Rizel

Best present ever :).
Her name is Katya Sidorenko, and she is from Ukraine most probably.