• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games you would like to see get remastered?

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Either for this current gen consoles or the 4K upgraded ones on the way.

Red Dead Redemption (PLEASE!!!!)
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Mass Effect 1-3

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
For newer games, I guess some indies would be nice like Journey, Flower, Unfinished Swan. Seeing those games remade & upgraded in 4K resolution would be mind-blowing. And the original Mirror's Edge.

But I really feel that it should be at least 2 generations (PS2/Xbox or older) before something should be considered for a remake, the older the better.
#1 Would be Final Fantasy VI. A real remake and not just some cutscenes tacked on. (Willing to bet Adam will be with me on this one)

Others would be:
Any of the Final Fantasy Legends/Legend of Manas
Crazy Taxi
Jet Set Radio
Rumble Roses - Come on, you know you want this!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The Mass Effect Trilogy definitely.

And a sentimental favourite of mine, TimeSplitters Future Perfect.

Those few would keep me happy for a while.

sean miguel

how could I forget about the Bioshock games? Well they didn't forget about me.

Behold:

I've only played Bioshock Infinite on the 360. It's one of the most memorable and definitely the most imaginative title I've ever played but always wished I could see it in all it's glory on PC or this gen of consoles.

So to play 1, 2 and Infinite on PS4, yeah, my gaming docket is pretty much booked up for all of fall 2016.

Sweet!

earlyriser

I still don't know what I am doing
I still play some games from over 10 years ago, I hope they remaster the XBox 360 Skyrim

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Final Fantasy 7, where they don't actually fuck up the combat.

~~whimsy~~

Parasite Eve 1 and 2

I still have my original copies. But to see a new fully developed version would be awesome!

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace.
Dune.
Dune 2000.
Star Trek Armada.
Star Trek Armada 2.

~~whimsy~~

AH Adam at least enjoy PE2. It is a wonderful game. It isn't "survival horror" in a sense. But it is a great biology course. I beat it a dozen time. Still on nightmare mode because my buddy and I were playing through it together and yet to finish cos of adulting

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
AH Adam at least enjoy PE2. It is a wonderful game. It isn't "survival horror" in a sense. But it is a great biology course. I beat it a dozen time. Still on nightmare mode because my buddy and I were playing through it together and yet to finish cos of adulting

I owned them both at one time. I liked them, but I just never got far. I remember them being spooky. I'm not good at spooky. A remaster is long overdue. Square, go make millions doing it. But hurry the fuck up.

There was a live action mini series in Japan about it I think I recall.

~~whimsy~~

I owned them both at one time. I liked them, but I just never got far. I remember them being spooky. I'm not good at spooky. A remaster is long overdue. Square, go make millions doing it. But hurry the fuck up.

There was a live action mini series in Japan about it I think I recall.

There was a movie. And it originally a novel. I have the novel. Very scientific. Even has a bibliography of all the science journals he used for reference lol and second half of book turns into a Gore fest if I remember right.

But the game is why I passed my biology classes

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
There was a movie. And it originally a novel. I have the novel. Very scientific. Even has a bibliography of all the science journals he used for reference lol and second half of book turns into a Gore fest if I remember right.

But the game is why I passed my biology classes

Shame on your school.

~~whimsy~~

But Parasite Eve 2 is chock full of science journals, information and enemies based off of science. Had you finished it you would know this, Adam.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
RE3, RECV and Dino Crisis.